Intermittent Cartoner CVC 1600
The Intermittent Cartoner CVC 1600 is a proven and durable intermittent cartoner, it is suitable for a wide range of products, such as bottle, blister and tube etc. used in food, pharmaceutical, nutraceutical and personal care, etc.
The Intermittent Cartoner CVC 1600 is a proven and durable intermittent cartoner, it is suitable for a wide range of products, such as bottle, blister and tube etc. used in food, pharmaceutical, nutraceutical and personal care, etc. The CVC 1600 a compact and excellent packaging machine that perform carton erection, pre-folded leaflet insertion, embossing coding on carton flap and carton closing with tuck-in or hot melt glue sealing. It works perfectly for both stand-alone operation and packaging line integration.
STANDARD FEATURES Intermittent Cartoner
- Compact footprint allows easy access, cleanup and maintenance. The cartoner design provides separation between intermittent motion drive and product handling.
- Durable and proven Intermittent performance, output rate is between 40 ~ 50 cartons per min. (Adapting Mitsubishi Intermittent system, Japan)
- Control System: PLC (Mitsubishi, Japan) with user friendly Touch Control Panel: 8″ Colored(Fuji, Japan or equivalent brand), operator is easy to setup and operate the cartoner.
- 3-Level Password Protection is provided for production management.
- Both carton and leaflet pick off from carton and leaflet magazine, reliable carton erection and leaflet insertion are guaranteed.
- Alarm devices for:
– Carton pick-up failure
– Product insertion error
– Product jam error
– Over torque
- ISO 9001:2015 certificated.
AVAILABLE OPTIONS Intermittent Cartoner:
- Tube feeding conveyor attachment
- Blister Loader Magazine
- Extended Bucket Conveyor
- Custom-made product Format Part
- Hot Melt Glue Sealing
- Stainless Steel Construction
- Embossing Coding Unit
- Pre-Folded Leaflet Insertion Device
- 3-Color Tower Stack Light
- 21 CFR Part 11 compliance
|CVC 1600 Technical Speciﬁcations|
|Applicable Product||Bottle, Blister and Tube|
Diameter：⅜” to 2 ½” (11 mm – 65 mm)
Height：2 ⅛” to 8 ½” (55 mm – 215 mm)
●Carton size range(L x W x H)：
●Folded leaflet dimensions(L x W)
|Power source||220V, 50/60 HZ, 1 phase|
|Power Consumption||1500 VA (7 A)|
|Air Pressure||4 bar (60 psi) (ISO 8573-1)|
|Air Consumption||140 NLit/m (5cfm)|
|Consumption Machine Dimensions||D 3′-8″ x 2′-2″ x 6′-11″ (1104mm x 650mm x 2090mm) (L x W x H)|
|Speed||Up to 40~50 cartons per min. (actual output is subject to our factory trial test and confirmation)|
|Machine Weight||720 kg (1588 lbs)|
|Noise Level||78 dB|
Dextools Process engineering includes bulk handling systems such as bag emptying machines, big bag loading and unloading systems and vacuum conveying systems. These are used in the chemical, pharmaceutical, food or processing industries. We also have tablet presses, metal detectors, blister and cartoning machines, camera inspection systems and tablet/powder/liquid filling lines for the food and pharmaceutical industries.